Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Sub-Regional Head of Onshore Sales (f/m/div) - East Europe & Russia
Shaping the renewable energy industry
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Division Onshore Location: Germany, Hamburg, Hamburg
Your new role
- You drive profitable business growth and enhance our customer satisfaction. We are looking for a Sub-regional Sales Director to join our NEME Sales/Marketing organization. This is an opportunity to lead the sales in one of our most dynamic and growing sub-region, within a dynamic and successful team.
- You create and maintain a strong network with our existing and future customers, being a trustworthy partner to them and understanding their needs
- You are responsible to deliver the assigned financial targets for your area
- You are responsible to lead sales managers located in your area
- You develop the sales strategy for your area and align with the all our stakeholders
- You are responsible that all guidelines and processes which are implemented in your area
- You develop and coach your people.
- You will report directly to the Regional Head of Sales & Marketing
- You are in possession of a university degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Sales in the Wind industry
- You have experienced in working abroad
- You gained experience in managing people and developed required leadership skills
- You are interested in working in a large international organization with many different stakeholders
- You have an open mindset and enjoy working in an intercultural environment
- You possess excellent communication skills and are fluent in English (any other language is an important bonus, e.g. Russian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of a month to our customers and office locations in the region
What we offer you
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- International working atmosphere
- Challenging role with responsibility and empowerment
- Personal and professional development
For more information
Siemens Gamesa places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Join our global team
läuft aus am