Amazon Deutschland Servcs GmbH
Strategic Account Manager, Amazon Launchpad
Do you want to be a key part of a team focused on helping startups and brand owners from around the world to launch their new, innovative products on Amazon? If yes, you will be excited to know that we are looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their careers within the Amazon Launchpad Europe team.
What is Amazon Launchpad?
Amazon Launchpad is a unique programme showcasing cutting-edge products from startups and entrepreneurs from around the world, making it easy for them to onboard, market, and launch new products to millions of our customers.
What is the Amazon Launchpad Strategic Account Manager role?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon, you will manage the existing relationships with all strategic European startups and brand owners, being ultimately responsible for the performance of startups selling through Amazon Launchpad in Europe.
You will build on the promise and success that these startups have demonstrated on Amazon Launchpad Europe, working with them as they seek to move into new regions, launch new versions of their products, and build out their external marketing capabilities. To do this you will:
- Work with the largest startups from across Europe as their account manager, helping them to grow their businesses within the Amazon Launchpad Europe programme
- Develop relationships with multiple internal teams, including those sitting across EU5 and in the USA
- Develop relationships with external partners, negotiating and securing benefits for Amazon Launchpad members
- Drive marketing initiatives with your startups to grow their brands in Europe
- Own reporting and business development initiatives for startups already on Amazon Launchpad Europe
- Own the development and evolution of this part of the business as it grows, producing the plan for 2019 and beyond
- Product manage at least one complex area for the whole Amazon Launchpad programme
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects and create startup benefits
What are the required skills?
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are:
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Someone with 3+ years of professional experience, including significant project management experience
- Passionate about online business, e-commerce, startups, and business development
- Able to work autonomously, taking responsibility for achieving your business development targets
- An excellent communicator with strong, proven negotiation skills, educated to degree level
- Numerical with the ability to apply intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in written and oral English
What is the desired experience?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Demonstrated track record of success in business development and project management
- Experience in e-commerce or retail or startups
- Intermediate/advanced SQL/ETL skills
- Experience in data analysis – either professional experience or through education
- A second language
läuft aus am