Senior Sales Professional for HPC (m/f)
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can be accelerated, their efforts recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together and let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
As a Senior Sales Professional High Performance Computing (HPC) in Lenovo’s Data Center Group (DCG) you will get engaged in large and challenging HPC projects, in the public but also in the industrial sector. You will work with CTOs, IT specialists, Lenovo WW product and marketing teams as well as with HPC architects and Lenovo partners to drive opportunities through the sales cycle from understanding customer business and technical requirements, leading the teams to build the solution and create the offering, driving the opportunity to a profitable closing up to contract negotiations and overseeing successful delivery of the project.
For Lenovo Germany, we are looking for a Senior Sales Professional HPC (m/f).
This job role includes:
- Drive new HPC business in the region within the assigned client set
- Build and maintain strong client relationships up to C-levels
- Convey Lenovo’s visionary messages and value propositions around HPC to clients
- Understand and discuss client’s business needs and lead the technical teams towards creative best of breed solutions
- Address the local market’s requirements to global development teams to align product development to market needs
- Establish and progress a customer and deal/project pipeline
- Lead complex engagements including all relevant internal functions and external partners
- Lead the creation of high quality proposals and presentations in response to RFPs or client requests
- Continuously grow industry insights and competitive knowledge
- Successfully negotiate with partners, suppliers and end clients towards closing deals
- Lead contract negotiations with clients
- Forecast sales metrics in support of the overall regional sales targets & execution
- Maintain accurate client and opportunity records in SF
- Adopt and apply Lenovo’s Client Experience strategy to increase client satisfaction and long term client partnering
- Exhibit a strong teaming behavior with all local, EMEA and WW functions to drive successfully results of HPC projects
- Assume responsibility for a successful delivery of the projects where needed and drive actions to complete client acceptance
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing experience in deals of high complexity
- Successful track record of closing business and winning proposals
- Experience in using consultative sales techniques, able to articulate the value proposition to the customer and elaborate the benefit of one solution over the other
- Broad understanding of HPC trends & technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing and Product Development.
- Travel time across Germany more than 40%+
- Customer orientation and ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to match Lenovo’s capabilities to customer business needs
- Fluent in German and English as you will have an interaction with customers / colleagues from Germany and other countries as well
What we offer
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- The most successful HPC community in the world
läuft aus am