Senior Partnerships Sales Manager
lastminute.com group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
The Partnerships Account Manager will support the Partenrships Director in all sales and proposal activities of lastminute.com group B2B services.
Specifically, he/she will focus on:
- Researching and building out possible prospective partners and organising first meetings
- Working with the Co-marketing & Partnership Director in successfully negotiating key deals
- Tracking KPIs and economics of promotional campaigns and analysing the results
- Analysing co-marketing, promotions, Benefit programs and Gift card markets
- Analysing competitors in each business sector
- Managing relationships with the key internal stakeholders involved in all Co-marketing Team projects (Admin, Customers assistance, Legal, etc.) in order to guarantee the linear execution of the final objective drawn up by each Partner
- Monitoring of general administrative, legal, payment and Customer assistance activities linked to the adequate management of each project
- 4-8 years work experience, preferably with sales and project management expertise
- Co-marketing and business development experience more important than sector knowledge
- Excellent team-player and ability to meet short deadlines (managing by objectives)
- A proactive attitude with a “problem solving” focus
- Excellent communicating skills when dealing with external partners, in particular, over the telephone, by email or in meetings
- Autonomous management of personal daily activities, ability to support other Team members while paying attention to individual tasks
- Precision, attention to detail and data analysis
- Strong sales and biz dev skills
- Basic knowledge of main online marketing KPI and general web dynamics
- Good public speaking, negotiation skills and ability to summarise critical points (elevator pitch)
- MS Office: professional knowledge
- Language: Italian and English at proficiency level, German is a strong plus
- PowerPoint: ability to create clear and complete presentations with graphic elements
Places of work:
70% in the Chiasso office, 30% visiting partners in Italy and other main EU countries (UK, DE, FR, ES). Availability to travel for short periods for individual projects could be discussed.
läuft aus am