Infineon Technologies AG
Senior Manager Sales Operations (f/m/div*)
At a glance
Do you strive for excellent customer service levels while at the same time improving efficiency? You are an advocate for process standardization and automation in order to focus on the value-add? As Senior Manager Sales Operations (SOP) you will be the key driver in the digital transformation of sales processes within Infineon’s division Industrial Power Control (IPC) for EMEA. Apply and take our Sales Operations to the next level! This job is located in: Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt/Main) or Munich
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for Sales Operations within Infineon’s Division Industrial Power Control of the region EMEA
- Be in charge on demand creation and fulfillment support in EMEA and on a global base for international accounts in close alignment with Sales Management
- Guide, structure and coach a SOP team in order to achieve excellent customer service as well as to significantly improve efficiency
- Standardize, develop and implement strategic processes within Sales Operations, target setting with central units and cross divisions
- Drive digital transformation: You manage relationships with IT, Sales and customers to further innovate and enhance processes as well as digital tools
- Act as a liaison person with Sales and central departments
In your daily work you pursue high quality. By listening actively to the customer you capture and anticipate their future needs. You strive for continuous improvement recognizing potential obstacles in time and use them for further enhancement. You challenge the status quo and have a clear notion of how innovation contributes to the commercial success. Last but not least you are open-minded and appreciate the contributions of a multi-cultural team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Obtained a degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar
- More than 8 years of job experience in Sales (preferred), Operations, Distribution or Marketing, thereof at least 5 years in a leadership role with international exposure
- A proven track record of business and/or process development
- A sound knowledge of IT processes within CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics)
- A digital mindset, ideally combined with experience in digital transformation and change management
- Excellent communications skills in English and German (both mandatory); French, Spanish or Italian is beneficial
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy –
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone - wherever and whenever they need it.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
läuft aus am