Senior Manager - Dealer Sales (f/m/d) (m/w/d)
mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin, Germany.
Are you passionate about being on the state of the art of online advertising? And are you as passionate about leading a high-performance team for one of Germanys leading online brands?
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company.
mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and building excellent experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for you as an experienced and motivated professional to join our team as a Senior Manager - Dealer Sales (f/m/d).
Your Key Responsibilities
Strategy & Planning:
- Development of an innovative B2B sales strategy targeting German and international car dealers on mobile.de
- Continuous adaptation of the sales approach to the requirements of the company and Expansion to the growing product portfolio
- Continuous increase in the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile.de sales also through the use of scalable sales processes
- Ensuring the achievement of the mobile.de sales targets and key performance indicators
- Development of budget and revenue and resource plans
- Creation and presentation of management reports
- Analysis of relevant important metrics and derivation of recommendations based on market and competition observations
- Identification and development of new market potential and creation of the required sales processes & structures
- Strong commitment to solution selling based sales
Customer / Partner Relationships:
- Responsibility for strategic B2B customer relationships
- Further development of long-standing strategic relationships with existing customers and development of partnerships
- Support in dialogue with relevant associations and interest groups of the German automotive, finance & insurance and e-commerce sector, as well as with the relevant specialist publications
- Selective support of the key account team in direct sales
- Cross-functional cooperation within mobile.de and the eBay Classifieds group
- Support and sales implementation of product launches
- Management and Development of outsourced sales partners
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the dealer sales team
- Coaching and development of the team leader in dealer sales
- Represent the dealer sales team within mobile.de and within the eBay Classifieds Group
Your Skill Profile
- University degree, diploma, bachelor and/or relevant eductation in combination with relevant professional experience
- At least 10 years of sales experience in leading roles, ideally already in highly agile work environments
- Proven sales success in the digital or automotive business environment
- Experience in sales vis-à-vis car dealers is an advantage
- "Hands-on" mentality and role model leadership, coordination and motivation of employees, colleagues and service providers
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong desire and ability towards cross-functional and agile working
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as strategic thinking
- Good skills in the presentation of strategic or conceptual approaches
- Competent manner with the ability to convincingly represent the company
- Very good negotiating skills at management level
- Very good presentation skills with a pronounced customer focus as well as the ability to effectively “close the deal”
- Very good German and English skills; ideally experience in an international context
- Existing network in the automotive industry is an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel (15-30%)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one.
We will offer you:
- A family friendly company
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- A secure place for professional and personal growth.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
läuft aus am