Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
The Strategy and Business Operations team is a high-performance team critical to success for Salesforce. We are the source of growth, passion and drive for the Salesforce Germany business.
We are looking for a Sales Strategy and Operations Manager to act as trusted advisor for the Enterprise business in Germany. The role will report into the Country Leader for Business Operations based out of the Munich office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
(i) Partnering with Area Vice Presidents to drive and assess the business under a rigorous data-driven approach
(ii) Defining and implementing the right go-to-market approach (Segmentation, Planning, Headcount, Quotas)
(iii) Delivering projects to improve the business in the long-term
The work is sustained on a vast amount of sales data captured by the Salesforce App and discussions with key stakeholders across functions. The successful candidate will possess very strong analytical skills, communication skills, strong work ethic and will want to learn and grow his/her career in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze the health of the business based on key performance metrics and present recommendations to senior leadership. Drive root cause analysis and design recovery strategies
- Own governance and orchestrate key meetings such as business reviews
- Own regular business reporting, delivering insights to senior sales leaders
- Build executive presentations together with senior leaders
- Work cross‐functionally to drive the execution of go‐to‐market strategies
- Participate in key strategic projects and long-term transformational initiatives
- Become subject matter expert in customer facing meetings on How Salesforce Uses Salesforce
- 4-8 years work experience in a top consulting firm OR high tech company in a highly analytical role OR strategy department in a fast-paced growth company
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, originate new solutions/ approaches and develop recommendations
- Strong communication skills to translate results into easily digestible messages and executive presentations
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- High energy, autonomy and resilience with a “get it done” attitude
- Facility with financial modeling and tools such as excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Bachelor degree in analytics field (Finance, Technology, Engineering, Business)
- Fluent in German
The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
läuft aus am