Sales Engineer XLE
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Technical & Business Development role will provide technical support, provide technical design and will be the technical subject matter expert for an assigned region. The person will need to have hands-on expertise and able to autonomously lead proof-of-concepts with major customers. In addition, it is expected that he/she will actively promote the brand, develop new business opportunities and engage with key customers. Business development activities should be develop and execute by this role with the support & guidance from HQ.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driving and working in a virtual team
- In-depth technical expertise and credibility with technologies such as: computer networking, SDN, Cloud orchestration tools, server, storage & network virtualization, datacenter operations and WAN virtualization
- IP routing and/or MPLS background desirable
- Provide hands-on capabilities for PoC
- Extensive contacts within local resellers, customers and Nuage Networks ecosystem partners
- Strong sales acumen to develop & execute a development plan for Nuage Networks in the assigned region
- University degree
- Excellent English skills
- 7+ years of relevant IT expertise
- Thorough understanding of SDN and datacenter technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Datacenter networking skills
- Server virtualization background desirable
- Because the role is an integral part of the EMEA IP Regional Business Centre, the ability to work as part of a distributed team is critical.
- The role will require international travel, sometimes at short notice. A flexible approach to work, especially when communicating with other Alcatel-Lucent groups, is essential, as is the ability to thrive under pressure and prioritize tasks.
läuft aus am