Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Sales Director EMEA
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Sales Director EMEA aligns the EMEA Sales organization’s objectives within the overall BST business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting.
- Help shape the future: Leading the EMEA Sales organization including coordination and priorization of direct and indirect resource
- Observe, and think ahead: Assuring target achievement for profitable sales revenues, volumes, market share and other key financial performance objectives for EMEA customers
- Take responsibility: Designing the EMEA Sales organization including sales job roles, sales channel design, go-to-market business models, strategic account planning and resource development
- Reliable implementation: Recommending strategies with regards to implementation of new product and product line revisions, pricing strategy and marketing support tools and communications
- Think holistically: Performing industry, competitor and market analysis, recommending adequate strategies and solutions as well as coordinating field forecasting within EMEA region
- Networked communication: Building and maintaining strong customer and inter-company relationships as well as peer support
- Personality: Initiative, adaptability, flexibility and willingness to travel, entrepreneurial mindset
- Working Practice: Analytical, strategic and action-orientated thinking
- Experience and Knowledge: Minimum 10 years of sales management experience in a semi-conductor design led sales process environment and international leadership experience and entrepreneurial mindset
- Qualifications: Strong interpersonal, cooperation and communication skills
- Languages: Proficient English (C1) and advanced German (B1) language skills
- Education: Technical degree and/or MBA preferred
läuft aus am