Regional Sales Director (m/f/d) EMA Regions
Danfoss is offering an entrepreneurial opportunity as Regional Sales Director (m/f/d) for EMA Regions.
As a “Leader of Leaders” you will be driving the Electronic Controls & Services (EC&S) strategic alignment between the Business Division and the field sales organizations and with key customers in the regions. You will leverage extensive knowledge of current market conditions and lead regional sales organization to build up strong and competent teams to deploy the EC&S portfolio within an innovative growth environment.
EC&S is one of Danfoss key Business Divisions, and a global market leader for providing smart end-to-end IoT offerings, ranging from connectivity, electronic controllers to services that help HVAC/Refrigeration customers across the cold chain to automate their infrastructure and optimize their energy spend.
Your main tasks will be:
- Driving the regional implementation of the global strategic program for the Business Division, working across all functional areas
- Defining and orchestrating regional sales targets and align those with regional sales organization
- Supporting the management of existing and new strategic clients/accounts to ensure they stay satisfied and positive with our value proposition
- Identifying the use of suitable campaigns, services, distribution channels and business models to maximize opportunities
- Working with our sales teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Translating specific customer needs into requirements for R&D, supply chain, etc. and working with technical experts and other key internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Participating in industry activities, such as association events and conferences, and providing feedback and information on market and innovation trends as well as strong collaboration with the marketing team to ensure that we do take them into consideration for future activities
This position can be held in Germany or Denmark with direct reporting line to the Head of Sales & Marketing of the EC&S Business Division as part of his global leadership team.
Background and skills:
To be considered for the position we expect master’s degree or similar education complemented with relevant leadership education or skills with 5 – 10 years’ experience within electronics/automation/digital/services applied to Energy/HVAC/Refrigeration industries.
We also require:
- Experience with a global matrix organization, from where you have learned to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Experience in creating growth strategies and working with and through teams to achieve set goals
- Proactive and self-driven profile with strategic thinking
We can offer:
- Joining a world leader with truly global footprint, with a culture that favours flat hierarchies that give you a real impact as an employee
- Business Division of key strategic importance to Danfoss and in strong double-digit growth mode, incl. acquisitions / new partnerships
- Pioneering Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in our large installed customer base with retail-grade scale and speed
- Scandinavian heritage, dynamic, international and diverse team
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Auto req ID
läuft aus am