Regional Sales Director - Large Commercial
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Regional Sales Director – Large Commercial to join our team in South of Germany (Bayern & BaWü).
From developing accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Sales Team transforms opportunities into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Directly manages direct field sales account executives as well as providing direction, development and inspiration to team members.
- Responsible for quota setting at the team/individual level and responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Sets focus for outside team, drives focus of vertical/business, develops and communicates business process improvement efforts.
- Responsible for organizing cross functional teams’ engagement with account and customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- Understands complexities of the environment and works to solve complex business issues.
- Collaborates and manages projects with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 7+ years leadership experience as well as planning, communication, organization and people motivation skills.
- Drives training and development plans for organization.
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge.
- Fluent in German and English language – written and spoken.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Berufsgruppe: Remote SalesJob ID: R057348
läuft aus am