Regional Sales Director Europe
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Drive implementation of proper sales funnel management
- Develope long-term business plans for the countries within the region
- Implementate marketing activities
- Plan Launches
- Develope the organization and enhancing capabilities
- Support local sales representatives
- Coordinate regional 2nd level support activities
- do 2nd level support resource management
- Academic/technical university degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience
- Fluent English skills
- Intercultural Competence
läuft aus am