Under Armour, Inc.
Key Account Manager (m/w)
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! WILL YOU…PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!
SUMMARY: The Key Account Manager will grow sales and increase company profits by servicing the Intersport Buying Group in DACH. The incumbent will be responsible to drive revenue through the National Office in DACH and be responsible for strategic planning, assortment building, Trade Fair organization and hitting seasonal targets together. The home base will be in Munich.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include the following. Other duties may also be assigned.
- Participate with management in updating account plans and set sales goals, prepare and hold strategic meetings with the customer
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key people in assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Elevates the Warehouse- and N.O.S. Business with the Buying Groups
- Help with the preparation of the international Intersport Meetings and present the needs of the DACH region
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of products to Intersport National Office
- Analyze sell through data throughout the season and take responsibility for profitability success of Intersport
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, vendor training, trade shows
- Gather competitive information and other market information regularly while interacting cooperatively with other members of the sales and marketing team
- Practice honesty and integrity in customer and vendor relations
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to Bachelor degree level or higher, Master/Diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 years in progressive positions
- Product/applications experience required
- Wholesale distribution experience required
- A self-starter who can demonstrate the drive and ambition that fits with the UA culture and pace of change!
- excellent Excel spreadsheet skills with an analytical mind coupled with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on their analysis
- PowerPoint presentation skills and the ability to deliver strong Presentations to groups (1:1 up to 10 people).
- Strong interpersonal skills & demonstrable track record of good relationship building
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Positive thinking and self-motivated – looking to solve problems
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), and negotiating skills
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
- Superior organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Fluent in German and English
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
läuft aus am