Key Account Manager Enterprise (m/f/d) - Germany South
Lenovo is a 46USD billion technology company with a broad portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of users from personal devices to entire Data Center infrastructures. Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global supply chain and a clearly defined competitive Protect & Attack Strategy. Its product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers, storage, networking, and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including smartphones, tablets and convertible products. It has approximately 60.000 employees globally serving customers in 160 countries.
We want to grow our PC business with Enterprise Customers in Germany. Grow with us!
The Sales Professional Enterprise Accounts (m/f) will take over full responsibility for a defined customer set mainly in the area of Baden Württemberg, making proposals, pricing and finally managing the overall customer relationship. This job role includes:
- Manage, lead and encourage the aligned team
- Manage the customer relationships
- Maintain senior executive relationships
- Maintain good interlock with Lenovo Business Partners
- Lead account planning process (account planning and opportunity identification)
- Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations
- Profit and loss Responsibility of aligned territory
- Responsibility for demand planning, outlook forecast planning and taking care of the reporting in appropriate tools
Proven track record of successful minimum 5 years sales experience (Notebooks, Desktop, Server, Tablet and Peripherals) or similar products:
- Good knowledge of the commercial PC Market and of Supply Chain Management
- University degree in business administration, information technology or similar subjects
- High level of flexibility, self-reliance
- Proactive working
- Applies comprehensive understanding of sales processes and sales management techniques
- Demonstrates a professional knowledge of business acumen, including an understanding of the customers' business, industry, economic trends, issues and competition
- Understands Lenovo strategies, offerings and technologies
- Effectively utilizes Business Partners
- Demonstrates expertise in relation skills which promote and enable a deep understanding of the customers’ business goals and objectives
- Adapts communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners resulting in common agreements
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills as well as knowledge of the MS suite
- Analyzes complex/new situations, anticipates potential problems and future trends, assesses opportunities impacts and risks
- Clearly defines problems, logically diagnoses causes, identifies solutions and creates actions plans
- Applies creativity in developing new approaches and solutions
What we offer:
- A multitude of professional and personal opportunities
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forwarding thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
You’re interested? Your profile matches our expectations? Great!
When applying for this position, please send your CV (including covering letter and references) via our Online-Tool.
At Lenovo we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
läuft aus am