Key Account Director
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solution company, working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, ‘PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™, reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Would you like to work in an autonomous role where you have influence in shaping and driving the sales business and being part of the management team within Customer Management?
We are now looking for a new colleague to our team in Hochheim, Germany with excellent leadership, solid business acumen, and very good communication and problem solving-skills in a position of:
Key Account Director
The position leads several account managers with cross functional Key Account teams and has the direct customer responsibility with our biggest accounts in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). The focus shall be to build strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium and long term business opportunities. Develop and drive execution of strategic and operational key account plans aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives. Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner, and the resolution is accepted by the customer.
If you are the right candidate we can offer a role with wide responsibility, a lot of freedom, ability to influence our business, customers and possibly the liquid food industry in the DACH region. For the right candidate we can offer a job where you will be one of the key drivers. The Key Account Director will be based in Hochheim, you are willing to travel up to 60% of the time, predominantly in the DACH region.
- Identify customer needs and drive opportunities in line with Tetra Pak global business strategy, category, portfolio, processing and Technical Service plans.
- Drive sales of our Packaging Material, Capital Equipment & Technical Service portfolio.
- Lead a cross-functional Key Account Team to build strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth.
- Develop and drive execution of strategic and operational key account plans, aligned with customer business objectives and Tetra Pak’s strategy.
- Manage all customer relevant issues in timely manner.
- Ensure full deployment of Tetra Pak’s product and service portfolio.
- Drive execution of ambitious and actionable Key Account Plans.
- Create and manage budgets and secure follow-up in the execution.
- Lead the Key Account Team, coordinate cross-functional activities and set personal objectives for individual team members.
- Evaluate the KA Team effectiveness and performance, and drive continuous improvement.
- Identify customer needs and opportunities in line with Tetra Pak’s global business strategy.
- Engage all team members and the customer in joint value creation and quantification.
Skills and Experience
- Solid education at academic or comparable level, preferably in the field of engineering (mechanical, process, food etc), completed with solid skills in Sales and Marketing
- 6-9 years sales experience in a B2B environment (packaging and or food by preference)
- Experienced in leading and developing direct team(s) as well as interdepartmental project teams without having the line authority.
- Experienced in managing and developing Key Account Customers.
- Strong and convincing negotiator
- Genuine interests in our business paired with enthusiasm and drive to find solutions, to get things done and to grow.
- Very good communicator with personality and style.
- At ease with technical and commercial matters alike.
- Fluent in German and English, French is an asset.
läuft aus am