Media Sales Manager (m/f) B2B
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us on www.quadriga.eu.
- Marketing and Sales of advertisements and advertising spaces in cross-media-products (newsletter/portals/printing/sponsoring as well as events)
- Conceptually and operationally developing of ad formats and ad marketing
- Cold calls to potential clients with the aim of new cooperations, as well as identification of new processing models
- Creation of offers and providing support during the conclusion of the contract
- Managing and implementing of B2B campaigns
- Active project management and key account management with existing service providers and partners
- Creation of presentations for internal and external partners
- Representing our company at events and trade fairs
Your experience & skills
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the distribution of digital media and products, or Media planning/Consulting, ideally in the B2B context
- Completed commercial training, or a completed degree in Business Administration or Digital Media, or a similar qualification in the online sector
- Existing network to agencies/companies, as well as high affinity to the topic Media/Online Marketing
- Excellent and confident response in the initial telephone contact as well as professional conversation skills in the consultation of customers by telephone
- Strong ambition for innovation to create new paths
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus
- Good English language skills for addressing international partners
- Strong communication and coordination skills, as well as a positive attitude
- High level of motivation and organisational skills as well as a precise and independent working style
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Training: We place a high value on individual training and professional development. Benefit from five days of further training per year.
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 highly-motivated colleagues with who you can network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events with.
- Careers: Use your creative freedom, work autonomously, and profit from internal opportunities for your professional development.
- Work-Life-Balance: A healthy work-life balance is important to us. We believe in flexible working hours (core working time 10 am – 4 pm) and home office options.
- Flat hierarchies: We emphasize transparency, clear decision channels, and a friendly working culture.
- Community: We create connections and promote team spirit through lunches for interns, trainees, and juniors, ‘Mystery Lunches’, social events, ‘Meet the CEO’ gatherings, and much more.
- Sports programme: Stay fit and have fun! Our weekly sports programme includes yoga, running groups, and fitness.
- Onboarding: We facilitate an easy entry into the Quadriga world through clear onboarding processes with targeted induction, trainings, feedback conversations, and partner programmes.
- Location: Work in the heart of Berlin with excellent connections to public transport, a private library, and a green outdoor area
Together we create platforms for an informative dialogue to connect professionals and executives. If you would like to support us, please send us your application documents (cover letter, resume, references, proposed salary, and available starting date) via our online application form.