Head of Sales PRO Western Europe Center (m/f)
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Consumer Adhesives Division markets consumer adhesives to various target groups like consumers, DIYers and professional craftsmen. We do have a strong market position with our adhesives under the brands Pattex, Sista, Tangit, Ponal and Pritt. The PRO sales department targets as well the painters wholesale channel, the sanitary channel and also the carpenter channel. The sales head leads as team of key account managers, field sales executives and the technical support functions.
What we offer
- Define team targets and strategy in accordance to overall Henkel- and AC business-strategy
- Ensure ideal team structure and staff accordingly to meet channel and customer structure
- Define sales strategy per channel including product portfolio, pricing and resources to be applied
- Analyse markets and new channels in order to detect new customer potentials and white spots
- Foster continuous exchange with key customers over all hierarchy levels
- Establish longterm relationships to relevant customers and distribution partners based on trust to sustainably develop our business
- Analyse and assess business opportunities with pure-/combined online customers in order to respond to e-commerce channel growth potential
- Continuously monitor turnover and margin development, conduct gap analysis and prepare appropriate action plans
Who we are looking for
- University degree in Business Administration/Sales Management
- 5-10 years experience in Sales & Marketing positions
- Experienced Sales Manager, industry/channel knowledge beneficial
- Fluent English and German language skills
- MS Office package, predominantly Excel
- People leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and positive mindset approach to drive the business to the next level
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge.