Sales Business Developer
Mittwoch, 06. Dezember 2017
Madrid (Paseo de la Castellana)
This role will be based out of our new trendsetter office in the center of Madrid (Paseo de la Castellana).
Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Support sales team to meet sales targets and accomplish development projects
- Lead creation by conducting research on potential clients
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate appointments
- Build a steady pipeline of business contacts and prospects
- Assist the sales team in everything related to finding new customers and promoting company’s products.
- Emailing prospects and follow-up calls
- Observe and stay on top of changes in the industry
- Networking by attending local events and relevant tradeshows in order to build commercial relationships.
- Handle incoming customer sales enquiries
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- You have previously accomplished a successful Sales career either selling B2B tech solutions or working in outbound BPO industry.
- You'll have lots of creative but result driven energy with a genuine sense of enjoyment for developing new business and making contact with people.
- Ideally 1-2yrs of sales experience.
Other Must-have Skills
- Great communicator
- Great negotiator
- You have an eye for detail and work rigorously.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Excellent customer service
- You are a good person
So what's in it for you?
- Working for an international German company – Google Partner
- Possibility to attend events, ecommerce exhibitions and startups trade shows
- Clearly defined growth possibilities on multiple projects
- An attractive salary package including interesting compensation & benefits