International Sales Manager Spain (m/f/d)
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 600 employees from more than 57 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Sales responsibility for our market in Spain
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operating companies)
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Working with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Establishing and maintaining a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C-Level executives
- Maintaining our existing B2B clients as well as implementing upsell and cross-sell measures
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organize speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Several years direct sales experience, preferably selling digital products/services, online solutions or advertisements
- MUST-Have: Experience in outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Excellent written and spoken Spanish skills as well as a very good command of English
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willing to undertake business trips
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international, and multilingual. More than 250 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
läuft aus am