Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
IMD, GSAM, Institutional Sales, VP, Frankfurt
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
MD, GSAM, Institutional Sales, VP, Frankfurt
Are you passionate about developing and fostering new client relationships in Germany and Austria?
Do you bring along excellent investment knowledge, an existing network of contacts and enjoy working in a fast-pace environment?
We are currently looking for a sales professional to join our Institutional Sales Team in Frankfurt within our Investment Management Division to use their skills and personality to cover and on-board new institutional clients.
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. We work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments.
We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally.
The German Institutional sales team works closely with all types of institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, corporations, foundations and official institutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will be responsible to develop and foster new client relationships with institutional clients
- Proactively service our clients to provide resolution to a broad range of investment-related queries
- Keep up-to-date on GSAM's investment strategies
- Developing relationships internally across various GSAM product teams, including Fixed Income & Currency, Equity, Quantitative Strategies, Alternative Investments, Global Portfolio Solutions, as well as other functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong preference for a minimum of 5-10+ years of experience in a client-facing sales role at an asset manager
- Proven track record of working with institutional clients to their satisfaction
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Good understanding of financial markets and financial products
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written, with both clients and internal contacts
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in German and Englis h
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
läuft aus am