Head of Sales (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a „Head of Sales/Sales Manager“ (m/f/d) to strenghten our department „Sales and Program Delivery Northern, Central & Eastern Europe" within Airbus Secure Land Communications, based either in Berlin, Ulm or Helsinki.
Tasks & accountabilities
In order to ensure a strong, competitive position of the SLC product portfolio within the Northern, Central and Eastern European market, the Head of Sales will be responsible for all sales related tasks according to our sales strategy.
Your goal is to achieve the planned order intake, taking into account the technical as well as the economical objectives of SLC. This primarily means a comprehensive approach to managing our customers throughout the region. Customers may be end customers (B2C) as well as system integrators, distributors, value-added resellers etc. (B2B).
- Create and implement the future sales strategy within our complex, international customer environment.
- Establish, develop and maintain a trust-based, long-lasting relationship and network with our customers, even beyond the completion of contracts.
- Establish and develop alliances, including cooperations with industry partners.
- Actively support the development of a programme/product strategy for SLC’s best possible position in our market segment.
- Prepare operational planning for order intake (and support strategical planning).
- Perform and control sales tasks aiming to achieve the planned order intake.
- Responsible for the whole sales circle you ensure successful acquisition according to internal content/processes. This includes:
- Intensive acquisition
- Go/no-go and bid/no-bid decisions in accordance with the quality gate process
- Buying centre analysis, win-strategy, etc.
- Technical proposal, commercial, financing and offset offer preparation
- Approval of proposal
- Contract negotiations/signature
- Manage contract negotiations (preparation, conducting and controlling) and be accountable for the result of these negotiations in terms of economic, legal and operational principles.
- Ensure recurring internal and external communication and support our Marketing and Communications department.
- Provide strong leadership, coaching and development for the international sales team (regional Key Account Managers).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Degree in a technical subject (e. g. electrical engineering, industrial engineering or similar).
- Several years of relevant sales experience within the area of telecommunication & public-sector customers.
- Excellent commercial and business knowledge as well as technical expertise.
- Proven success record in sales in a complex, international environment.
- Extensive leadership experience.
- High level of understanding customers’ and business partners’ needs and demands.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Entrepreneurial approach, strong ability to work in a team and act as a thought leader.
- Used to work based on sales targets and business goals/achievements, result oriented, perseverant with passion to win.
- Willingness to travel.
- Business fluent in English and ideally in another language.
läuft aus am