Head of Business Development (m/f/d)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship. We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products. Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals. We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.
For our office in Berlin we are looking for:
Head of Business Development (m/f/d)
What you can expect in this role
- You are responsible to drive and own our corporate and business development initiatives for specific markets and business units
- You lead and develop the strategy / business development team members
- Your role is to self-reliantly identify and implement new relevant topics and define the company’s strategic roadmap carefully ahead in alignment with the top management team
- You are in charge of all investor-related topics such as weekly reportings and preparations of investor meetings
- You own the company-wide PMO (=project management office) and ensure an ongoing prioritization of key initiatives and identify capacity needs for all relevant projects
- You are requested to build a deep understanding of the market conditions and consumer expectations as well as the competitive and technological environment AMORELIE operates in and to carry this knowledge into the company
- You are directly working together with the top management and other key positions
Your essential experience and education
- You’ve got a Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- You have profound years of experience as a consultant (m/f/d) in a top tier management consulting firm focusing on strategy and/or have experience in a core strategic role with a large comparable company
- You have been a team leader who also has been responsible for your team’s career development
- You are used to work in a fast paced environment and high workload does not bother but rather challenges you
- You are very analytical, structured and you always keep the big picture in mind
- You are a Pro in working with MS Office, especially with powerpoint
- You are fluent in English and German, written and spoken
What's in it for you?
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
Amorelie Quick Facts:
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
läuft aus am