Global Sales Director, High-Pressure Pumps (f/m/d)
Global Sales Director, High-Pressure Pumps (f/m/d)
Danfoss HPP location within Europe
Danfoss is looking for a Global Sales Director for High-Pressure Pumps (HPP). You will be part of the Leadership Team, contributing actively to continuous development of HPP business. Your mission is to realize defined targets for sales, contribution and profitable growth globally. You will drive and strengthen the sales organization, aimed at optimizing structure, effectiveness and competence development by effective leadership, organizational development, competence building and performance management.
It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the strategic regional growth plans as well as our project sales plans thereby supporting the overall growth ambition of HPP. To be successful in this position we expect you to:
- Secure a profitable growth according to business perspective and plans: +20% annual revenue growth and secure baseline business and profit
- Develop a high-performance sales organization with a strong capability for creating organic growth and reduce the complexity in process and engagement model
- Structure our business process orientation with efficient and effective utilization of financial and human resources.
You will be part of a truly global company and lead a team of 25-30 professionals. You must expect an extended number of travel days and your work location will be flexible. Preferably, your local base is close to a Danfoss HPP location within Europe.
Background and skills
To be considered for this position, you must hold a solid track record with proven results and documented experience as a sales Director or Head of sales in an international organization with business-to-business, OEM and project sales in a technical field. You need to hold a relevant commercial and/or engineering background on bachelor’s or master’s level. Ideally, this is combined with additional international education in sales management, key account management and business management in general (MBA or similar), which provides you with the needed business acumen and commercial perspective.
Key tasks will be:
- Drive profitable growth and define and align sales growth strategy with overall HPP strategy.
- Lead development of sales strategies, review and advice on policies of pricing, product mix, sales channels and brand portfolio
- Strengthen and further develop Project Sales and Project Sales competencies
- Continuously analyze market development and business opportunities, define target market segments and customer groups
- Strengthen sales force and develop own team members’ professional and personal competencies, including setting up personal development plans
- Secure the establishment of a cross border and Key Account sales organization, where synergies are utilized in an optimal way globally
- Develop and professionalize interfaces and collaboration across HPPs value chain from R&D to Production, Distribution and Sales & Services
- Measure and improve performance applying strong performance management.
You are result-driven, performance oriented and your personal impact enables you to motivate people around you and do what it takes to get the job done. You are highly self-driven and thrive working independently, while you hold the bigger overview that will secure a successful outcome.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
For further information about the position, please contact Tommy Hansen, Vice President, Head of HPP at +45 2178 2302. For information regarding the process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Marie H.-Kristensen +45 2860 5891. Both are available after July 29, 2019.
Please apply at your earliest convenience, once we have found the right candidate, the job ad will be closed/taken down.
Your application is important to us. We would like to inform you that during the summer vacation period, you may experience a delay in response from the recruiter or hiring manager, but we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category
läuft aus am