Infineon Technologies AG
Director of Sales EMEA Central + North (f/m/div)*
At a glance
You have commercial and technical application know-how? You see yourself as a digital native, see digitization as a golden opportunity and are enthusiastic about disruptive technologies? Then embark on the future-oriented position with perspectives and development opportunities! In this position you will get the chance to have an influence on environmental protection. Working as Director of Sales within the Industrial Power Control (IPC) division, where the products are decisive for the efficient generation and almost loss-free transmission of electrical energy on the one hand and for the reduction of electrical energy consumption on the other. You will be responsible for a wide range of customers in the innovative EMEA region.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Revenue and Demand Creation at all IPC OEM customers in EMEA Central + North
- Definition, execution and control of the Sales Strategy to fulfill defined Sales objectives
- Drive innovation by influencing product and technology roadmaps based on market and customer requirements, business cases and system value proposition
- Develop a digital transformation strategy for the area of responsibility and drive the implementation as role model of a Digital Native
- The leadership and co-ordination of the team activities dedicated to the customers
- To manage and secure the relationships with customers (including CEO level), understands customer profiles and secures Infineons' access to all relevant decision centers of the customer
You know how to use your market know-how and your technical expertise effectively. In your team, you recognize potential and can moderate it purposefully as well as establish a trusting cooperation. You keep track of the big picture and drive the defined KPI’s forward with your result oriented mindset. You see innovations as changes that bring added value. You show curiosity and courage to pursue and implement them. A highly motivated team is looking forward to work with you in an innovative and international environment.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in electrical engineering, an MBA as beneficial addition
- More than 10 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
- Leadership experience in international teams
- Successful track record in digital transformation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships at high management levels
- Proven competencies in strategic thinking, an analytical approach and efficient problem solving skills
- Preferred native English and German language skills
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Was wir Ihnen am Campeon bieten
In unserer Zentrale in Neubiberg bei München arbeiten mehr als 3.300 Menschen in der Forschung & Entwicklung, verschiedenen Zentralfunktionen, der IT und vielem mehr.
Erfahren Sie mehr zu unserem Standort Campeon
Talent Attraction Manager
Am Campeon 1-15
läuft aus am