JPMorgan Chase & Co.
CIB – Treasury Services - Senior TS FX Business Development manager, VP or ED (m/f) EMEA (Frankfurt)
JPMorgan Treasury Services (TS) is looking for a Business Development Manager to take a lead role in the execution of the TS FX growth strategy. FX and global payments are critical drivers of the international growth agenda for the global TS business and the greater Corporate and Investment Bank LOB.
The TS FX Business Development manager will be directly responsible for accelerating growth of the regional and cross-regional TS FX P&L through a full range of sales activities:
- joint planning with Treasury Services Sales, GCB Bankers and FX Marketers to ensure aligned positioning for clients
- direct prospecting of clients that do not use the TS FX solution suite
- mining the existing TS portfolio for business development opportunities
- managing attrition, pursuing portfolio growth with existing clients as well as generating new business
The Business Development manager will be part of a larger global team that develops business across regions as well as within the region of residence.
This role requires deep understanding of the FI and large corporate space as well as the typical use of FX through TS type solutions. Knowledge of more advanced FX solutions, e.g. hedging, is appreciated. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work with a dynamic, markets-oriented product set and directly drive growth of a key strategic solution for JPMorgan.
- Develop and execute a strategy for growing the TS FX P&L
- Pipeline management - target list development, execution from pre-sales to winning mandates and closing deals, senior management reporting
- Client Presentations and presales activities - Coordinate with TS Sales, JPM Corporate Bankers and Investment Banking FX Sales for proactive and targeted client calling; develop and present client relevant and thoughtful solution presentations
- Responsible for meeting P&L and new business targets
- Develop compelling segment specific value propositions and proposals that will also drive marketing efforts
- Close coordination with TS sales, product management and RFP team to coordinate RFP responses and pricing decisions
- Provide continuous feedback to Product teams of emerging trends in the market and client needs for product evolution.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Extensive experience of product sales or sales management experience
- BA or BSc from a top-tier program or equivalent graduate level education preferred
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking, (TS) FX, cross-border payments and Channels
- Strong product oriented sales experience and acumen. Excellent client facing skills.
- Able to work under direct portfolio growth targets, in a competitive environment
- Ability to develop clear sales and marketing strategies and execute against them
- Exceptional writing, verbal communication and client facing skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to juggle multiple deals/opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners – sales, product management, client service, GCB, IB and implement
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
läuft aus am