Channel Sales Manager - DACH
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone. We help organizations protect what matters most, by limiting privileged account risk, implementing least privilege policies, controlling applications, and demonstrating compliance.
The results show:
- We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 5 companies and are adding new customers each day!
- We are Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 96% renewal rate!
- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row!
The Thycotic Channel Sales Manager is responsible for owning and executing the regional channel sales strategy. You will have a strong focus on the recruitment and partner management of Value Added Resellers and System Integrators, building successful long-term relationships with the regional partner network. The Channel Sales Manager acts as a liaison between the vendor and partner, facilitating growth by helping to identify new business opportunities and assisting partners to get our award-winning product suite into the hands of IT Admins across the identified region!
Located in our DACH Region, working from home with travel (average 50%). This position requires a proactive, communicative self-starter skilled in creating a close working relationship with the regional distribution partner, as well as with Thycotic’s marketing, support and sales teams. This role will report to anInternational Distribution Director and Regional Director.
Every day we look for new ways to drive innovation in every facet of our business and expect each member of the team to take personal ownership over their work, forming a unique opportunity to, grow and learn in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Recruit, develop and manage channel partners in collaboration with distributor, building productive and profitable working relationships.
- Identify and contact potential partners for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Driving the sales process from start to finish in for channel sourced opportunities.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant experience in a Channel Sales role.
- Strong knowledge of Channel sales models and able to identify how Thycotic products align to reseller and customer requirements.
- Sells consultatively – Ability and experience to communicate effectively to engage clients in discussions that result in new business.
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations and sales training.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual. quotas and increasing opportunity generation (deal registrations) with channel partners.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
läuft aus am