Security and Safety Things GmbH
Vice President Sales and Marketing at Bosch IoT Start-up
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is an IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch Group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial VP Sales and Marketing to drive the sales and marketing strategy with a strong focus on sales. You play the key-role in maximizing revenue and building trusted relationships with our stakeholders, especially in regards to our launch next year. Directly reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and driving the sales and marketing strategy to develop and maximize company revenue and strategic value in line with objectives: our first scope will be parts of Europe and the US, further countries will follow
- Building trusted relationships with the ecosystem stakeholders: device manufacturers, application developers, system integrators and end-user businesses
- Representing our products to external stakeholders, like partners, press and media as well as participating in events, conferences etc.
- Planning and monitoring the sales and marketing budget and tracking return on investment
- Working closely with the product, engineering and design teams on our societal-impacting positioning message of value, performance and trust to the direct ecosystem and to the outer world
- Driving best-in-class B2B marketing and communication by developing and implementing the company’s worldwide strategic marketing and communication plan
- Building up a sales organization in our headquarter as well as in our target markets
- Leading and developing our marketing and sales teams and are a key thought leader forming our vision, brand and communication
- Personality: You are characterized as an outgoing, visionary and open-minded person. You bring along quality awareness, passion for new technologies and a hands-on mentality. Moreover, you are a team-player who enjoys a culture of sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Working practice: Your working style could be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with the ability to analyze and structure complex business environments and drive new ideas and directives.
- Experience: You have several years of experience in defining and executing sales and marketing for a digital product, preferably in a dynamic environment. Experience in leading and developing a team of high-performing individuals.
- Know-How: Know how in defining sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Knowledge in marketing and communication, from broad to targeted communication, with ease in both traditional and digital channels.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar
Kontakt & Wissenswertes
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At Security and Safety Things, you will:
- Grow and work with the best people — We all learn and grow every single day because we are solving some pretty complicated challenges surrounded by phenomenal colleagues.
- Make the world a safer place — Joining a venture that is revolutionizing the security of buildings, roads and public spaces by developing an open infrastructure for sensors with an ecosystem of leading software, service and hardware partners.
- Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up — Enter at the discovery and strategy stage of a financially stable start-up, with a long-term product and people vision and help us grow the company.
- Have a positive societal impact — We as part of the Bosch Group are motivated by our values and take great pride in a social responsibility
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Last but not least: Munich is regularly voted the city with the highest quality of living — and our offices are right in the center of it all.
Contact HR Department
läuft aus am