Strategic Growth Manager (F/M)
At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and put those we serve at the center of everything we do.
We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought for everyone, everywhere, and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Relationship Management for LE DEATCH merchants
You will be in charge of a portfolio of some of PayPal’s largest merchant accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Your objective will be to grow the PayPal business for these accounts and build strong, lasting and profitable relationships. Based on your in-depth industry knowledge and merchant insights you will position yourself as an expert in e-commerce and PayPal solutions, deliver best-in-class service and negotiate mutually beneficial commercial and marketing agreements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of strategic account plans for your merchant portfolio
- Monitoring of PayPal’s business against targets and resolution of issues that may arise
- Conducting regular business reviews with the merchants to review performance and identifying new areas of opportunity
- Defining actionable solutions to meet merchant’s needs, leveraging a cross-functional team including Marketing, Product, Sales, Legal and Risk
- Developing best practices in terms of marketing, ergonomics, fraud and risk management in a cross-functional project model
- Masters degree (or equivalent) with several years work experience in the Payment Industry, Financial Services, eCommerce, Retail and/ or Strategy Consulting
- Genuine interest for e-commerce and payments and a good understanding of PayPal’s value proposition
- Deep relationship management and negotiation skills with a proven track record
- Solution-driven problem solver with an innovative mindset being able to think outside the box
- Excellent intellectual, analytical rigor and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects with various internal stakeholders spread globally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk and present confidently in front of key internal and external stakeholders and senior management
- A strong team player with great interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Pleasant and fun, easy going with a great sense of humor and passion for results
- Fluent in German and English
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
R0025001 - Apply!
läuft aus am