Thermo Fisher Scientifi
Senior Manager Business Operations (m/f/d)
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
For our site in Bremen we are looking for a
Senior Manager Business Operations (m/w/d)
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient running of the AAT strategic processes and operations, and for supporting the business strategies and objectives.
He/She will collaborate with the sales, sales support, marketing and commercial operations teams across the group to enhance our customer experience and accelerate growth.
The successful Business Operations Manager possess a high degree of process and analytical capabilities, great conceptual thinking and effective communication. You deeply understand your colleagues and customer demands in order to be able to find the solutions that best serve the needs of our partners and customers.
To be successful, you must have prior experience working in a matrix environment and collaborating with large teams across the company
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
- Identify and drive process improvement to support business strategies and objectives including business integration projects.
- Execute high-value analyses that will deliver actionable insights
- Develop strategic and operational concepts and plans aimed at long-term, sustainable results
- Coordinate and facilitate cross-functional collaboration to deliver the best possible results
- Package and communicate requests, insights and results to a diverse set of stakeholders, including senior management
- Communicate regularly and directly with senior management
- Master’s Degree in a business-related or technical field such as Marketing, Business Administration, Life Sciences, or any other related field.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience working within a complex, process-oriented, fast-paced, and highly competitive environment.
- Proven and successful experience in project management and process improvement.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple organizations to the successful completion of projects
- Strong analytical skill and proven project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills English (German and other languages an advantage)
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organisation
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
- An exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
läuft aus am