Senior Direct Sales and Servicing Agent
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the role:
Qatar Airways is looking for a Senior Direct Sales and Servicing Agent for a 6 month contract to support the Frankfurt's direct and trade client groups maximising revenue from these customer segments whilst providing a source of expertise to France's Commercial team in all matters relating to reservation procedures.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Handling new bookings, servicing and ticketing for Qatar Embassy
- Handling sales, servicing and ticketing for non IATA agencies
- Acting as an ambassador for Qatar Airways in all contacts with direct and internal customers by providing accurate and timely information.
- Undertaking a share of administration duties required/directed to ensure smooth day to day running of the office.
- Answer and follow up Medical Case with QR Medical
- This role is office based however there may be occasions when there is a need to be flexible to travel across Germany
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A recognised trade or airline qualification
- Experience of working within a customer service environment, preferably with an airline background or travel management company
- Amadeus experience (Advanced Level)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Problem solving skills with an analytical mindset
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships quickly
- It would be desirable to have knowledge of BSP link, Agent Debit Memo's and Agency Credit Memo's
- Fluency in Germany and English
You must also have the right to live and work in Germany to be considered for this role.
läuft aus am