Senior Business Development Manager (m/f)
Headquartered in Berlin, MEDIGO is a curated marketplace that simplifies the complex process of booking medical travel. We facilitate the searching, booking, and arranging of treatment abroad, offering personal assistance along every step of the way. MEDIGO helps patients and healthcare payers who desire affordable treatment, shorter waiting times, or access to higher-quality facilities and doctors through over 900 health-providers in 36 countries. MEDIGO is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners, and employs an international team of 50+ people from 25 countries.
For our Business Development Team, focusing on our B2B markets, we are currently seeking a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f). The position is is an excellent opportunity to work at the core of our healthtech startup and the right opportunity for a very sales-oriented, structured and driven business developer. The role is available from 01.09.2017, is full-time (40 hours/week), and is located in Berlin.
- Define B2B strategy, products and services for our partners (health insurers, third-party administrators, assistance companies, corporates, governmental organizations)
- Manage and coordinate the business development and sales activities across the whole organization and in different regions such as Europe, USA, MENA, Russia & CIS
- Analyze the market to identify opportunities for new business development
- Reach out to potential partners, present our offering, negotiate terms and conditions and finalize the contracting process
- Manage and maintain our CRM tool (Base CRM)
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience in business development or sales
- Successfully managed and coordinated sales processes and sales CRM tools
- Good understanding of the health insurance market, preferably in an international context
- A very good degree in business, health economics, entrepreneurship, marketing or a similar field from an internationally respected university
- Business proficiency in English; other market relevant languages (German, French, Arabic, Russian, Spanish) are a plus
- Very structured and organized work style
- Exceptional work ethic, a positive attitude and resilience as well as multicultural work experience
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Help to lead our B2B business development, and boost your career with a role that gives you lots of responsibility and autonomy
- Develop your skills alongside our C-Level management and be exposed to our key global business markets, such as Europe, USA, MENA, Russia & CIS and others
- Be part of a booming industry in an innovative, international company that raised 16 million Euro to date from worldwide known VC's
- A modern and light office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte with lots of parks and nice cafés nearby. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events.
läuft aus am