Colt Group S.A.
Sales Manager, New Business (m/f)
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
- Leads the implementation of the strategic sales plan to support business goals
- Leads a regional team of Sales Executive to win new accounts for COLT in a assigned region
- To achieve and exceed order targets within new medium-sized accounts
- Responsible for the overall sales results of a specified sales team or territory
- Driving agreed sales strategies and processes to meet revenue goals through the effective management of sales executives with 100% on winning new business
- Winning new business across all product lines (Data & Voice) for COLT
- Development of sales plan including target settings based on booking targets, allocated named accounts (prospects)
- Manage and coach the team to achieve a WIN ratio > 50%
- Building a qualified pipeline to cover 12 - 18 months rolling period
- Get involved to define a compelling win-strategy for each opportunity
- Ensure your team delivers and presents industry leading proposals to IT Management and General Management of the prospect
- Build relationships at C-Level in the market
- Achieve/overachieve personal booking targets
- Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio) in order to manage achievement of booking targets
- Benchmarks personal/team performance against our competitors/peers to assess how we’re doing; developing and implementing plans to ensure that we match/exceed their performance levels
- Hire, train, motivate and retain an effective sales force
- Manage performance of the team to increase efficiency year by year
- Role models team leadership and management qualities
What you will need to succeed
- Outstanding sales skills (especially in winning new accounts) developed through at least eight years' direct sales experience probably in an international service business
- Ability to effectively communicate with ExCo level
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment and mobilize high performance teams
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to reach mutually agreeable outcomes
- Strong qualification skills
- Existing personal network with C-Level contacts within the existing accounts
- Professional Pipeline and Forecast-management
- Ability to successfully negotiate and close a deal
- Demonstrates strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven sales success and self-motivation
- Proven track record on hunting new accounts
- At least five years' experience of the TK/IT-market with an affinity to TK/IT technology
- Experience in leading a sales team focused 100% on bookings.
- Demonstrates competence in key areas of management and leadership expertise including: conflict management, staff direction and motivation, financial planning and control and the achievement of targets
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities
- Excellent Team Building experience
- Result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude.
- History of working in a global matrix organisation
- Ability to effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems that may arise
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA in business / technology preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to use CRM tool such as C4C
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- German and English language skills at professional level
- Professional appearance and a level of 'presence' to gain acceptance at Board level.
- Being a leader and taking on ownership beside organigram and hierarchy.
- Team player with a „hands on- mentality"
- Highly motivated to go the „Extra mile" to win and and a thrive for excellence
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers
läuft aus am