Sales Manager (f/m/d) for Process Instrumentation - 005CLX
Sales, working closely together with our clients and an international environment – this is what you are looking for? Additionally, you want to work in a challenging environment with the freedom to implement your own ideas? Then we have something just for you.
For our team in Neuss nearby Düsseldorf we are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for Process Instrumentation. In this role you lead an international sales team from Central and Eastern Europe (for example BNL and DACH) and together with your team you implement strategies to enhance sales growth for your product portfolio.
Life Is On – are you too?
- Utilizing your sales and technical know-how you develop and deploy sales tactics to provide growth for the sales volume of your product portfolio and build key client relationships.
- You lead an international sales team driven to provide the best sales offers and services for our customers – in doing so you work closely together with our OEM partners, system integrators as well as the different sales teams of Schneider Electric.
- By analyzing market trends, you assess future needs relative to sales, staffing and development.
- Last but not least – you promote the complete offer portfolio and facilitate technical assistance as well as production training.
- Thanks to our flexible working model, it's easy for you to combine family, leisure and career.
- Work in truly international teams with colleagues from over 12 nations and projects worldwide.
- You may develop different interests in the future? With Schneider Electric, you have all the development opportunities an international group can provide.
- You hold a bachelor´s or master’s degree in business, physics or engineering.
- Having several years of experience in selling complex solutions in Oil&Gas or Food&Beverage markets you can build on your skills to push your team and Schneider Electric to the next level.
- You stand out due to your profound technical knowledge in process and control instrumentation as well as the valves market.
- The job will be easier if you have experience in industrial process applications and channel partner management.
- With your very good German and English language skills you are ready to work in an international environment and you are willing to travel within the Central and Eastern Europe region.
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal.
Please upload your CV including your salary expectation, stating the respective Job ID 005CLX. A cover letter, certificates or other documents are also welcome.
Contact person for this position is Fabian Brünger. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Recruiting Service Team by email email@example.com or telephone +49 (0) 30 89 712 470.
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 137,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer www.schneider-electric.de/jobs
Primärer Standort: DE-Nordrhein-Westfalen-Düsseldorf
läuft aus am