MTU Maintenance Hannover GmbH
Sales Manager Europe (m/f/d) - Engine Maintenance Services
Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen.
The Sales department at the MTU Maintenance Hannover is divided into the areas "North and South America", "Middle East & South East Asia", "Far East" and "Europe/Africa/CIS/Baltics". As Sales Manager Europe, Africa you will play a significant role in driving our business forward. You will be responsible for sales activities of our engine maintenance services within the sales area. You identify, secure and expand the customer base for new and existing business and you will be acting out of our main maintenance center in Hannover–Langenhagen.
- sales responsibility within the responsible market area for all MTU Maintenance facilities
- meet new and existing customers in the pursuit of new business
- develop and initiate sales strategies
- proposal team leader
- processing, internal coordination and active customer contract negotiations
- shop visit planning and adherence within the responsible market area
- account receivables management
- customer visits
- Ensure and further develop customer satisfaction
- degree in mechanical engineering, aviation technology, economics engineeering or business studies
- experience in the sales of aviation services (in particular engine maintenance services), product and market experience, expert knowledge
- IT literate (SAP, MS office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- solid English language skills, German language skills preferable, additional languages a Bonus
- strong negotiation skills, target oriented, consistent approach, strong customer orientation, strategic competence, project management experience
- prepared to travel (25-30%)
Through our extensive advanced training offering and our custom-tailored development programs, we invest in the professional and personal development of every one of our employees. We offer a range of additional benefits specially geared to your needs: For us, that means keeping our pension scheme up to date while also ensuring the compatibility of family and career in our company, with measures such as flexible work schedules and possibilities for setting up telecommuting workstations. We promote the health of our employees in our company cafeteria, as well as through our partnerships with many fitness studios in the Region.
Tel: +49 511 7806-9008
läuft aus am