Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH
Sales employee as sales and account manager (m/f)
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect and educate professionals. Every day we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond. Find out more about us at www.quadriga.eu.
- Independent acquisition of new cooperation partners and clients
- Drawing up offers and negotiating pricing and contracts
- Establishing and expanding long-term cooperation
- Maintaining and expanding existing client base
- Dedication to developing new ideas and implementing measures to acquire new customers
Your experience & skills
- Graduate of business related studies
- An affinity for sales activities, combined with good persuasive powers
- Experience with B2B sales advantageous
- Confident manner upon initial customer contact, professionalism when advising customers by telephone
- Experience with CRM systems advantageous
- Good knowledge of English for contacting international partners
- Ideally experienced in preparing marketing materials
- Skilled in communication and coordination, positive attitude and enjoyment of work
- Highly motivated, well organised with precise, independent working methods
- Talent for problem solving and ability to remain calm even in stressful situations
- Further education: We value further education and your professional development. Benefit from five days professional education a year!
- Colleagues: Become part of a dynamic team of 230 motivated colleagues with whom to network, swap ideas and raise a glass at our regular team events.
- Career opportunities: Explore your creativity and the variety our company offers, enabling you to work autonomously with many opportunities for personal development.
- Work/Life balance: We are committed to a healthy work/life balance. Profit from flexible working hours (core working time 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.) and the option to work from home.
- Flat hierarchies: We prioritise transparency, short decision-making channels and a personal atmosphere.
- Community: Strong team spirit is important to us. Lunches for interns, trainees and junior staff, monthly social events, mystery lunches and Meet the Board are just some of the opportunities we offer our employees to make this happen.
- Sports programme: We´ll get you in shape! Our weekly sports programme covers running, fitness and yoga.
- Onboarding: To facilitate your start at Quadriga during your first days and weeks, we apply onboarding processes, including an initial induction phase, training, regular feedback discussions and our mentoring programme.
- Help with your company pension: We´ll support your goal to care for your financial future.
- Location: Work in the centre of Berlin with good access to public transport, an in-house library and our own green courtyard.
Together, we create space for informative dialogue, helping to network specialists and managers. If you´d like to assist us, send us your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) via our online portal.
+49 30 84859-262
läuft aus am