MTU Maintenance Hannover GmbH
Sales Director - Parts Repair Services (m/f/d)
Quality, efficiency and innovation are the strengths of MTU Maintenance. These merits have allowed our globally active company to develop into the world’s biggest independent provider of maintenance services for commercial aero engines. The service spectrum of MTU Maintenance Hanover and its 1,900 employees ranges from the repair and restoration of commercial aviation propulsion systems to component repair and even service on attachments. Our portfolio is rounded out by individualized engine leasing options. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in Langenhagen.
- Workload responsibility within the responsible market area for all MTU Maintenance facilities
- Maximize sales volume within respective customer/product segment
- Continuous acquisition of new customers and intensification of existing customer ties
- Supporting customers in all technical matters
- Develop sales strategies ad market full range of repair service products portfolio
- Provide market intelligence and support strategic and operational planning
- Prepare and negotiate proposals and conduct customer presentations
- Proactive management of customer requirements
- Responsible for debit management of respective customers
- Continuously develop and improve repair product and service offering
- Customer visits
Are you looking for a new challenge within our dynamic and international Sales Team as Sales Director Parts Repair based in Atlanta/ Alpharetta?
- Degree in mechanical engineering, aviation technology, economics engineering or business studies
- Experience in the sales of aviation services (in particular engine component repair services), product and market experience, expert knowledge
- IT literate (SAP, CRM systems, MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Near native-speaker English language skills, additional language is a bonus
- Strong negotiation skills, target oriented, consistent approach, strong customer orientation, strategic competence, project management experience, business acumen
- Open for international assignments and prepared to travel frequently (30-40%)
Through our extensive advanced training offering and our custom-tailored development programs, we invest in the professional and personal development of every one of our employees. We offer a range of additional benefits specially geared to your needs: For us, that means keeping our pension scheme up to date while also ensuring the compatibility of family and career in our company, with measures such as flexible work schedules and possibilities for setting up telecommuting workstations. We promote the health of our employees in our company cafeteria, as well as through our partnerships with many fitness studios in the Region.
läuft aus am