Sales Director (m/f)
Mars – much more than just a chocolate bar!
You want to take the lead? And do so in an international business that has people and pets all over the world excited about its products? Then Mars is the right place for you. You will be holding the key that advances your career through a wide range of tasks from day one: freedom to set trends with a global player in an open work environment at a family corporation where success is based on the responsibility of each individual and goals are achieved together.
The person in role will be in charge of developing and implementing strategies to ensure business growth. With the 9 teams reporting to this role, the role is a critical enabler to create engagement and high performance in Sales.
- Development and implementation of the sales strategies to ensure the delivery of business growth in all sales channels including Direct Accounts, Indirect Accounts and National Accounts
- Deliver growth of the new accounts in alignment with Sales Planes.
- Ensure the development of the active accounts, especially gold and platinum customer.
- Constant development and optimization of the Sales Organizations to meet customer needs and to disclose new Sales potential.
- Support the development, launch and optimization of the processes to support the increase of the customer service level and sales growth.
- Support in creating the Customer Centric Organization in cooperation with other functions.
- Build a High Performance Teams with positive Engagement, develop team capabilities to enable associates to deliver against objectives.
- Sell quality products and services by operating and conforming to the defined quality requirements.
- a university degree (or equivalent knowledge through experience)
- Good understanding of coffee business, understanding of B2B
- At least 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing and or Customer Service Leadership roles
- Excellent leadership and Line Management Skills
- Result oriented, objectives driven
- Excellent communicative skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Native German speaker and fluent in written/spoken English
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility and freedom to drive your own ideas
- An open & international work environment of a global family-owned business
- Personal & professional development, e.g. through global trainings from Mars University
- Attractive conditions and extensive social benefits
läuft aus am