Regional Team Lead – Hotel Chain Campaign & Account Management
Are you an excellent negotiator with an analytical mindset and proven leadership experience? Are you looking for an impactful new challenge at a globally recognized hotel search? Our Channel Relations team are looking for an Account Management Team Lead for the Americas. This role brings with it full autonomy over the regional growth of our account basis, as well as the optimization of existing accounts. Your mission will be to steer the regional Account Management strategy, by empowering your team to do outstanding advertiser consultation that maximizes advertiser potential. If you can inspire and enable a team to continuously exceed expectations, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Define the regional market strategy, as well as empower your team to define their independent account and joint client collaboration strategies.
- Be responsibile for a team that manages accounts of varying sizes, dealing with clients that range from small to global business.
- Define and monitor your team’s KPIs and targets.
- Manage strategically relevant relationships with key accounts and digital agencies.
What you’ll definitely need:
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience (4+ years) in a role-relevant field (ie. Marketing, Business, Economics).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- To be very data-savvy. You will need to be able to quickly interpret data, to convert results in appropriate advertiser feedback.
- Excellent Excel skills, and proficiency across the range of Microsoft tools in the suite.
- Hands-on experience of online marketing (SEO, SEM, DEA). or professional experience in managing or giving consultation on CPC campaigns.
- Outstanding (Business-level) English skills.
What we’d love you to have:
- 4-5 years’ professional experience in online marketing (SEO, SEM, DEA).
- 4-5 years’ experience in Account Management.
- Previous leadership experience.
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
läuft aus am