Amazon EU SARL
Principal, Business Development, Automotive Sector, Alexa Voice Service (m/f)
Do you like Alexa? Do you have a passion for cars? Do you love bleeding edge technology?
Amazon recently announced that third party hardware manufacturers can integrate the Alexa Voice Service (AVS), the brain behind Amazon Echo, into their products.
The Alexa Voice Service team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute new partnerships with automotive hardware manufacturers. These partnerships will enable a wide variety of companies to provide Echo-like functionality, using the Alexa Voice Service, in their products.
This individual is an important team member, accelerating growth of the Alexa ecosystem and executing new partnerships for Amazon. The ideal candidate has solid technical expertise as well as sound business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. Some of the key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Devices and Services Business Development team to define and deliver the strategy to partner with third party companies to build Alexa Voice Service functionality into their products and services.
- Manage both executive and working level relationships with large consumer electronic device and component makers.
- Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner by both sides.
- Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal and engineering teams.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks.
- 10-15 years of post-degree business development experience in the internet, IoT speech recognition and /or high-tech industries.
- Experience negotiating embedded software agreements with chip manufacturers and OEMs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively using sound business judgment.
- Experience driving results with international partners.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong "bias for action".
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- MBA preferred
läuft aus am