Infineon Technologies AG
Manager Sales Operations (f/m)
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Do you enjoy handling a broad variety of tasks and being involved in tactical as well as in operational sales topics ? As Manager Sales Operations you are responsible to drive and analyze the sales forecast planning the project funnel process as well as supporting the IPC Sales in organizational and internal communication topics.
Type: Full time
In your new role you will:
- be responsible for the sales forecast and for the design funnel process
o continuously track deviations from targets, identify risks and trigger appropriate counter measures
o be the interface management with all regions and functional units in order to continuously improve these processes and implement changes
o prepare reports and derive key messages for top management
- Support the IPC SMD in the preparation and steering of management presentations and internal communication topics
- Define and conduct adequate communication processes between regions and Division in order to consolidate and extract information with Marketing Intelligence, Customer Information and Competitor Information
You are looking for constructive exchange, demonstrate strong communication skills and know how to establish lasting relationships and networks. You easily cooperate across boundaries, appreciate the contributions of other people and share your insights with them on a regular basis. You are committed to the results of the company and your department.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- a degree in Business Administration, Idustrial Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ working experience in the area of product marketing, sales operations, supply chain or financial controlling
- professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, with proven ability to MS Excel
- very strong and proven communication skills at all hierarchy levels which will help you master the need for alignment
- Project Management experience, preferably in a matrix organization
- strong communication skills in English written and oral - German is a plus
läuft aus am