Key Account Manager / Senior Clinical Specialist DACH
Seit mehr als 125 Jahren schafft Philips durch nachhaltige Innovation eine bessere Lebensqualität. Wir sind heute ein führendes Unternehmen auf dem Gebiet der Technologie für das Gesundheitswesen und haben uns zum Ziel gesetzt, die Lebensqualität für Milliarden von Menschen weltweit zu verbessern, beginnend mit unseren eigenen engagierten, hilfsbereiten und bemerkenswert vielseitigen Mitarbeitern. Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Gleichgesinnten, um unser Team zu erweitern, gemeinsam mit uns eine gesündere, besser vernetzte Gesellschaft zu schaffen und gleichzeitig ihre berufliche Entwicklung voranzubringen.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
join a fast-growing Philips venture, disrupt a billion dollar industry and touch millions of lives by developing a unique medical device solution. Your job will be to support the DACH sales organization and management key accounts in your region, in a challenging phase of aggressive growth. This role offers the unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur and be part of this journey.
You are responsible for
- Achieving sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics.
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, EP laboratory staff, key administration and purchasing personnel, and relevant C-Suite hospital executives, in order to grow and develop business.
- Managing key accounts in your assigned territory, with a primary focus on Germany North (Hamburg area).
- Support marketing and training activities and events in the DACH region
- Providing expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP Lab Staff on the effective use of EPD’s system Kodex during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Educating customers on all EPD products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Creating awareness of EPD solutions and facilitates contact with the key decision makers to drive incremental business.
- Other key responsibilities including new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, support in the budget process and following up on contracts.
- Managing all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems.
- Engaging in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
You are a part of
Philips EPD Solutions, a recently acquired venture with ambitious plans for growth, developing a disruptive technology, which will improve the efficiency and efficacy of life-saving cardiac ablation procedures treating among others atrial fibrillation. EPD’s technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease. Having obtained CE mark in 2018, we are launching our commercial product in Europe, US and are seeking regulatory approvals around the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A minimum of a Master’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of professional technical/clinical sales experience in a technical sales position in medical devices, related to EP/electrophysiology and clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
- A minimum of 2 years of clinical or technical work experience in a patient care or hospital environment
- A proven successful sales track record, meeting or exceeding sales targets in a similar clinical sales role
- A valid Driver’s License
- The ability to travel frequently overnight locally, regionally, and internationally, sometimes on short notice
- An entrepreneurial mindset and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both oral as written
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
läuft aus am