Funding Circle Deutschland GmbH
Key Account Manager (m/f)
Funding Circle is the world’s leading lending platform for small businesses, matching investors to businesses who want to grow in the UK, US and Europe. To date we have facilitated over £2.5 billion worth of loans to UK businesses. Helping the economy to grow, businesses can access fast, fair and transparent finance, and investors can earn attractive returns.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and market-changing business. We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic and hard-working Key Account Manager to join our expanding team.
As a Key Account Manager for Germany, you will...
- Be the first point of contact for high net worth investors- queries via phone and email
- Make outbound calls to current investors and selling them new products. Relationship building and management is crucial in this role.
- Be responsible for delivering excellence to our wide range of customers
- Have an in-depth understand of our platform and how it works- relaying that to our biggest investors and guiding them through the process
- Own all aspects of the operational, tactical and strategic relationship with Key Accounts and deliver well thought out, structured plans for their growth
- Assist in implementing initiatives to grow and optimize Key Accounts
- Coordinate with the wider team on event strategy and ensure that clients (investors) are aware of our marketing/event efforts
- Have the willingness to travel- attending events, client entertaining, investor evenings etc.
- Be proactive in seeking opportunities to deliver more revenue growth to the team
Our ideal candidate...
- *Has got ideally 1+ years’ experience in a customer facing role in the finance sector
- Is communicative and can inspire people
- Is smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent client experience
- Has got excellent communication skills, both in person, via email and telephone
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services
- The ability to think creatively and suggest changes to in order to improve efficiency and impact
- Speaks excellent German and can also communicate in English
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
läuft aus am