Key Account Manager
Founded in Parma in 1877 out of a shop that made bread and pasta, Barilla today is among the top Italian food groups: leader for pasta in the world, pasta sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy, and the crispbread business in Scandinavia. With a turnover of 3.2 Billion Euro and more than 8,100 employees, we are one of the most successful food-producers. The family owned Barilla Group runs 29 productions sites (14 in Italy and 15 abroad) and exports to more than 100 countries worldwide. Barilla has one way of doing business: “Good for You, Good for the Planet.” Our corporate headquarters is located in Parma, Italy, and the Central Europe head office (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland) is in Cologne, Germany.
For our Austrian office, based in Innsbruck, we are currently seeking to engage a new Key Account Manager.
In this role you are involved in all aspects of managing our key clients and report directly to the Managing Director.
- You take full responsibility for the assigned Key Accounts and for driving the business forward by understanding the needs of our clients and applying the corporate sales targets
- By analyzing potentials and deriving customer specific measures, you actively contribute to the mid and long term corporate sales strategy for our main clients
- In cooperation with the Category Management you plan, implement and monitor listings, assortment and promotions
- Working together with the local team, you prepare quarterly and annual talks and run them independently
- You hold a degree in business administration or have equivalent higher education combined with relevant experience in sales
- Additionally, you possess 3 or more years of working experience in Key Account Management in the FMCG industry with exposure to, or have actually led, Annual Talks and negotiations with Key Customers
- Analytical thinking, excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as the ability to work together within a team, combined with high degree of independence, are your strengths
- You have a passion for Food and the Mediterranean lifestyle
- You are a native German speaker with very good English language skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint complete your profile
If you see yourself in this role and identify with Barilla and our corporate values: Intellectual Curiosity, Trust, Passion, Integrity, Courage we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Our offer to you:
- Being part of a global organization gives you access indefinite opportunities for personal growth
- Innsbruck, embedded between two of the biggest economic areas in Europe, offers you short distances and unique leisure possibilities that guarantee an optimal work-life balance
- Our small, dynamic team will be ready to support you in your professional interests
- Coffee, pasta, crispbread and water will keep you energized during work
- The expected starting date is as soon as possible
- Type of contract: local contract
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other classification.
Due to the collective labor agreement, the salary for this position is a minimum of EUR 1.578,- gross per month, but can be more depending on qualifications and experience.
läuft aus am