Kapten & Son
International Key Account Manager (m/f)
Since 2014, Kapten & Son has been dedicated to designing stylish accessories for sophisticated customers in order to encourage their passion for everyday adventures. Founded on the University of Münster campus, today, we have employees based out of three offices worldwide and we are far from finished.
Our work is characterized by a passionate, dynamic, agile and hands-on mentality. We continuously question the status-quo and always bear responsibility for our actions. We work as a team to attain and exceed our objectives. We tap into this same spirit when celebrating our achievements. This is what makes working at Kapten & Son so exceptional.
Reporting to the CEO, our International Key Account Manager (m/f) will be the prime person to push Kapten & Son’s global distribution to the next level. More specifically, he/she will invest, negotiate and onboard new distributors as well as lead the top-level communication towards existing distributors. He/she will closely work with Marketing as well as Finance and Operation teams in the Kapten & Son HQ in Cologne.
- Responsible for the expansion of global distribution.
- Responsible for profitable revenue generation from newly acquired as well as existing distributors.
- Responsible for the negotiation of contracts, business plans and margins with trade partners in new markets.
- Supervision and enforcement of all distributor’s adherence to sales strategies and business plans.
- Responsible for top-level communication and negotiation.
- Regular visits of our worldwide trade partners.
- Leading the sales & business development activities of our distribution team.
3 - 5 years sales experience in the fashion/lifestyle industry
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written German and English communications skills
- Distinct understanding of the worldwide retail e-commerce market
- Able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced global environment and manage tight deadlines
- Must possess positive attitude, be aggressive, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work as a team member, handle confidential matters in a professional manner, and lead and influence others to accomplish operational objectives
- Must have strong organizational & presentation skills
- Must be flexible as well as regional mobile and willing to long-distance travel
In addition to almost unlimited growth potential and personal responsibility starting from day one, we offer a reasonable salary. Moreover, Kapten & Son offers its employees regular team events, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, discounts on Kapten & Son products, a coffee and Acao flat, a basket filled with fresh fruit, a gin bar, an extensive range of sports activities, a Sushi Wednesday and the most beautiful office in Cologne with a view to the Rhine river.
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Kapten & Son GmbH
läuft aus am