Dunkin' Brands Deutschland GmbH
International Business Manager (m/f)
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Provide consultative support and oversight to partners/licensees in the areas of store openings, operations and trainings
- Support the successful open of new markets, new restaurants, and onboarding of partners/licensees.
- Build and develop the competencies of the partner/licensees of DD and BR brand knowledge and operations
- Create growth opportunities through effective business planning and drive restaurant excellence through coaching and action planning
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with licensees, providing information, support and guidance
- Utilize our coaching model by seeking first to understand, providing candid feedback, offering suggestions, and committing time and resources
- Establish goals and communicates results; shares best practices and encourages collaboration with partners/licensees in assigned areas of responsibility
- Influence partners/licensees on the value of the people development component of their business plan and provides guidance on organizational structure and succession planning
- Consult with their partners/licensees on new product introductions, new restaurant openings, and bakery production
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor's Degree or training equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in new store openings and licensee/partner consulting in a multinational environment
- 7 + years of QSR/restaurant operations experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and ability to read, write & speak the language in the assigned region
- Excellent mediation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical and operational training
- Relationship builder; able to motivate and coach with excellent communication skills
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking the link below. You can also view all jobs on our career site at https://careers.dunkinbrands.com.
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
läuft aus am