Statkraft Markets GmbH
Head of Sales Germany (m/f/d)
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 17 countries.
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
Statkraft is Germany’s market leader in the “Direktvermarktung” (direct sales) support scheme. We do the forecasting, trading, balancing and billing for approximately 11 000 MW renewable installations owned by our customers. The Sales department has the commercial responsibility for the full sales cycle, handling an existing portfolio with renewable producers (wind, PV, biomass and hydropower), the acquisition of new customers, leading all commercial negotiations and representation of Statkraft at industry fairs and conferences.
- Lead and further develop our professional sales team that is key in realising our growth plans for the EEG/Market Access business in Germany
- Manage all aspects of the full sales cycle and take commercial ownership to maximise the long-term value of the business
- Forecast revenue, develop sales targets, and manage KPIs for the region
- Define, implement and execute sales strategies
- Ensure contract compliance, standards and operational excellence
- Drive development of new digital sales channels and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Work cross-functionally with other relevant units in the Statkraft Group
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in a leadership role and/or a senior sales role
- Proven track record in achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Relevant work experience in the energy sector with a focus on operating businesses
- Excellent people management skills paired with entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong analytical skills and a commercial mind-set
- Ability to represent Statkraft externally at industry fairs and conferences
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- University degree in a business, engineering or similar discipline
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note that applications can be submitted in English or German.
läuft aus am