Head of Organisation Development (m/f)
As Head of Organisation Development (m/f), you will enhance business performance and assist the company in meeting its business goals through:
- Design and optimisation of company organisation;
- Process analysis and improvement;
- Change management to support transformation programmes.
You will manage projects driven by organisational needs and/or with strong organisational impacts or changes. Analysing and evaluating organisation structure, organisational unit relationship (line of reporting) and process flow, as well developing new functions/organisation units in cooperation with our Human Resources Department, will be part of your interesting range of responsibilities.
Applying a standard change-management methodology, you will assess impacts of the proposed changes to choose the best implementation pathway. Thereby, you will define roles, responsibilities and tasks. You will evaluate existing processes and organisation structures by conducting organisational audits, analyses and assessments. You will define and manage key performance indicators, identifying areas for improvement, and establish formal procedures at the company cooperating with the relevant managers. Defining and coordinating the ideas management process will also be part of your remit.
Are you dynamic with an entrepreneurial spirit and a pragmatic personality? Do you enjoy analysing, assessing and designing organisation structures and processes together with other departments? Do you have the passion to make things even better? Do you like to work in interdisciplinary teams with your customers? Are you a good team builder and communicator, and are you able to establish relationships easily? Are you able to manage intensive relationships with high-level and complex project scenarios?
Then apply for the position as Head of Organisation Development (m/f) and join the team of the A. Menarini Research & Business Service GmbH!
- A good university degree in engineering, economics or a comparable discipline is the basis for that position.
- A solid and proven experience (six to seven years or more) as Organisation Development Manager (or comparable position) at an international company ensures you a successful start. Experiences in a big consulting company in a similar position may also be suitable and will be considered.
- Your know-how in organisational design, change management and business process management are the key requirements for your work.
- You can sucessfully use your expertise in project-management methods, instruments and techniques from the first day on.
- The knowledge of the opportunities offered by the main information and communication technology architectures in organisational projects is very important.
- You skillful apply your business fluent English. The knowledge of Italian language would be an advantage.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann senden Sie uns Ihre aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen bevorzugt online zu.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie.
läuft aus am