Head of Corporate Sales (f/m/d)
We are looking for an energetic sales professional to join us! You will lead and mentor our globally growing team of 10+ team members with your strong leadership skills and will nurture a culture of development and open feedback by providing them with guidance and support. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader that is people-centric and has experience in empowering people to overachieve their targets. You are a strategic thinker and have experience in both direct key account management techniques and indirect sales techniques, are open to collaborating with other departments, and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality.
- Create long-term growth opportunities for Blacklane in the corporate segment.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation and roll-out of business plans, cross-selling, and the penetration of new markets.Work hand in hand with the Sales Operations team to ensure that the team are given the right tools, database, leads, and product improvements to allow them to achieve their goals.
- Drive process improvements within and outside your team, collaborating with Strategy, Planning & Analytics, Sales Operations and Product Managers across the organization.
- Work closely with the People and Culture team in recruitment and development for your team.
- Great communication skills: You are able to build strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders and clients. You are a great presenter! You can easily engage with senior management contacts and are a very skilled negotiator and creative in coming up with new ideas for win-win deals. You are fluent in English with solid business language skills - additional languages are a plus.
- Strategic and collaborative leadership style: The role is strategic in nature, but you should also be comfortable digging deep into technical issues and sales topics in order to achieve goals. You should have the tenacity, drive, and sense of ownership to achieve strong results. Additionally, you have a demonstrable track record of excellent achievements in B2B Sales and leadership in previous roles (ideally within the business travel sector).
- Innovative and Data-Driven: You inspire your team members and are also able to try out new approaches. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can manage multiple things on the fly. You know how to translate data into action.
- Passion: You have a deep passion for technology, the travel industry, and the ground transportation space, as well as Blacklane’s products and services.
- Experience in managing a B2B sales team of at least 10 people, preferably experienced in managing B2B sales team leaders (ideally within the business travel sector).
- 3+ years of experience in people management and development with a focus on top performance in a dynamic international environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales or business development positions in the online travel industry, e-commerce or related areas.
- Experience in implementing and executing a sales strategy.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Tableau, or similar reporting tools and account management systems.
- Target-oriented and used to working with targets, individual KPIs, and OKR framework.
MORE THAN A JOB:
A journey of learning: We believe that open, candid, constructive and actionable feedback is the essential component of our continuous development and collaboration. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities and deep dives. Budget for conferences external training, online courses and books will bolster your continuous learning journey.
Peace of mind: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days. Benefit from special conditions when joining different sport courses through our partner.
Become part of an inspired Global Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners! On our Freaky Fridays over a drink, during our regular Lottery Lunches or at our legendary Summer and Winter parties. Meet our professional chauffeurs when using our service with vouchers, in over 300 cities worldwide!
Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 300 cities and 60 countries worldwide. Blacklane's premium airport services and solutions is our new service providing peace of mind at 500 airports around the world. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 400 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Care is one of the values at the core of our culture and we welcome anyone who shares it. We continuously strive for diversity and vow for equal opportunities. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we are driven to develop a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open.
Feel inspired? Then join us in solving the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional chauffeurs!
läuft aus am