Global Account Manager (m/f)
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Are you ready to take a step forward in your career?
Do you want to join an amazing team where results count and team work matters?
Join our European Automotive Center in Stuttgart for a Global Account Manager role.
Due to massive growth in our automotive segment with great forecasts for new business bookings throughout Europe and the main OEMs as our business partners, we are growing our Global Account Management Team for several key customers.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Identifying opportunities for new incremental bookings and commercial improvement at target accounts;
- Development and maintaining the business plan to manage existing customer’s business to full customer satisfaction;
- Working hand-in-hand with Business Development strategy on related accounts;
- Targeting and winning business in the accounts assigned to maximize revenues and enhance customer satisfaction;
- Providing technical and administrative service information, demonstrations and quotes;
- Working with Flex support teams in all relevant global operation (Business Development, Design, Program Management, Engineering, Manufacturing Sites) in strong cooperation with the customer focus teams to drive regional and global tactical plans;
- Working with pre and post-sales support teams to ensure the optimal customer solution is defined (presales) and delivered (post sales);
- Regularly interacting with appropriate contacts and executives of major prospective customers, involving customer negotiations or influencing and persuading other senior level managers if required;
- Managing and supporting of prospect tracking and sales forecasting.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Sales or Engineering;
- Background in Automotive Electronics preferred;
- Min. 8-10 years of experience in a business development and/or account management function within the automotive industry (at OEMs or Tier 1);
- Strong customer interface within the automotive sector with diverse stakeholders including C-level relations;
- Previous experience as Program Manager preferred;
- Readiness to travel within Germany and globally (about 30% - 50%);
- Strong intercultural competence, organization ability, problem solving skills and service orientation;
- Experience and right attitude for building and maintaining trustful relationships;
- Ability to anticipate possible challenges and proactively finding solutions for identified customer needs;
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills, multi-lingual language skills (e.g. French or Romanian) are preferred.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Great team and work environment
- Challenging assignments
- Supportive, flexible culture
- Fast moving business environment
- Truly international workplace
läuft aus am