Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Enterprise Account Manager, Public Sector (m/f)
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Manager who will be responsible for the orchestration of sales activities of existing Enterprise Accounts in the Public Sector industry - with a dedicated focus on the federal government - within our Core and Emerging line of business. The sales activities will be performed in collaboration with other specialist sales teams, technical resources, partners/GSI's and with the allocation of resources from functional teams such as Delivery, Operations etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Will ensure alignment to Global and Regional strategy and have the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals
- Ensure alignment to overall regional sales strategy with the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Manage complex sales engagements Identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships.
- Work to increase Hitachi Vantara's share of wallet in the assigned Enterprise accounts
- Will identify leads, develop and track opportunities from identification to the close. Will identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop account plans.
- Undertake effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the assigned accounts, and own updates on progress to leadership.
- Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan
Business needs identification and Solution Selling
- Understand business priorities and the reliance on technology to achieve desired results
- Understand the client strategy, political/competitive landscape and budget priorities
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk. Reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references
- Carry out account research with a focus to farm the install base as well as analyse accounts to find key decision makers and influencers for our solution portfolio
- Drive new revenues through incremental sales - net new customers
- Maintain and expand prospect database within assigned accounts
- Partner with the channel and specialist sales teams to create new sales opportunities
Account Planning Strategy and Management
- Understand the client strategy, political/ competitive landscape and budget priorities to be able to build an engagement and strategy plan which maximizes Hitachi opportunity for success.
- Collaborate with internal team capable of building compelling business case.
- Perform lead management through Salesforce. Identify S0 - S5 processes and define for the team.
- Manage new projects and opportunities by establishing clear leadership and ownership of opportunity deliverables between Sales, Technical, and Support teams.
- Understanding company businesses. Highlighting total IT usage and potential expansion.
- Manage opportunity development by mapping our technology to our customers business challenges and lead the sales of specific products or solutions
- Accurately develop and manage sales pipeline and forecast in order to meet sales targets as well as report on sales progress in SFDC with the right metrics
- Perform loss analysis on lost opportunities with rectification plans where necessary
Required Qualifications - Experience
- 7+ years of work experience in a direct sales function with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales
- Experience selling to existing Enterprise Public Sector customers, especially in federal government, with a robust network of C-level relationships within client organizations.
- Experience Selling Infrastructure/ Data Management / Cloud / Software Solutions
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales with strong closing skills both tactical and strategic opportunities
- Bachelor or Master degree education, Business or Technical
- Sell independently and as part of a larger customer account team
- Able to create new opportunities leveraging solution selling methodology
- Ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize revenue growth.
- Market insight and understand the unique needs of our customers business to map solutions to their challenges
- Superior presentation/communication skills: purposeful structure, crisp content, actionable delivery both in one to one situations and presenting to larger audience
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work seamlessly in a direct and virtual matrixed managed environment
- Revenue driven and sales process competent
- Customer focused and savvy business hunter mentality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Ability to travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job ID: 1005538HV
läuft aus am